TriOptima is part of CME Group, the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. We’re small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.
To learn more about what a career at CME Group can offer you, visit us at.
TriOptima helps clients simplify complexity and optimise resources.
For OTC derivatives, our services focus on lowering costs, eliminating operational and credit risk, improving counterparty exposure management and reducing systemic risk. triReduce reduces swap inventory and counterparty risk; triResolve reconciles OTC derivative portfolios, manages disputes, validates repository data, and automates margin management; triBalance manages cleared and bilateral counterparty risk while triCalculate measures and analyses counterparty risk.
As a Client Manager in triReduce you will be responsible for running portfolio compression cycles and support and advice clients globally.
· Valuation and risk of OTC Derivatives
· Running the compression algorithm
· Working with clients on market and credit risk tolerance and issues
· Trade data normalization/handling
· Liaising with clients on all issues relating to the service (via mail, phone and face to face)
· Promoting comprehensive and more effective us of the service
· Client training (current and new functionalities, new client on- boarding)
· Working closely with Development to improve our platforms
· To fulfil any additional / ad hoc duties as required to meet the needs of the business.
Skills & knowledge:
· IT/technical (the ability to interpret trade data, proficiency in advanced spreadsheet functions, basic understanding of programming would be beneficial and basic understanding of database structures as well as interrogation using SQL would be highly beneficial)
· Customer relationship skills
· Knowledge of OTC derivatives, thorough understanding of trade mechanics, cash flows and valuation of these instruments as well as awareness of the OTC derivative trade processing lifecycle.
· Basic understanding of market infrastructure and credit risk management of OTC derivatives, such as clearing and margining techniques.
· Degree in business, finance or engineering with focus on financial markets.